SEO Account Manager (Remote Position)
is hiring an SEO Account Manager to serve SEO and SEM clients as the project lead. In this role, you will bring professionalism, enthusiasm, and exceptional communication skills
to serve your assigned clients.
Role expectations include:
- Manage customer relationships and projects for your assigned client accounts
- Proactively manage client campaigns, organizing internal and external resources to achieve superior results for customers
- Using your exceptional communication skills, you will give customers a great experience through the entire course of their campaign
- Create professional and accurate monthly reports for clients
- Conduct monthly calls with your clients
- Make HTML and content edits to websites implementing SEO principles and using the RankScience platform
- Liaison between your clients and the team of SEO engineers, knowing when clients need to connect with an engineer directly
- Self-motivated, proactive, and organized
- A “people person” who loves client interaction and building relationships
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, with at least 2 years of SEO specific experience
- B2B client relationship management experience within a digital marketing agency
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and other SEO analytics tools.
- Experience planning and executing SEO, social media, content, and local search marketing campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Adwords a plus
- Displays critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Extremely goal-oriented with a positive attitude and high energy
- Ability to perform well with or without detailed directions
- Deliver high-quality work with attention to detail
- Exudes confidence and leadership skills
- Must be outgoing and have client-facing experience and feel personally invested in client success
- You are detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to prioritize and see projects through to completion
- You have a high sensitivity to client happiness, and can easily tell when a client isn’t sharing what they feel
- You are calm under pressure and can help clients feel great about their campaign
- You are a highly skilled communicator and enjoy engaging with others
- You are extremely self-aware and continually strive to improve
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We believe culture is the most important thing we must get right at this early stage in our journey. If we get the right people working together in productive ways, we can do anything. In this role, you will spend a lot of your day communicating. You will create and communicate successes for your clients, and when there are issues, you will deal with them tactfully and professionally. You will own your customer accounts completely, putting their results first and making sure that they are receiving world-class service.
You understand that no one is perfect, that we all have weak spots, and you want to master the skill of self-improvement regardless of your experience.
You are driven to do amazing work and complete every task to the best of your ability.
You constantly push yourself to get more done in less time by attacking your work with intensity.
You ask for help when you need it, own up to your mistakes, and put the needs of your colleagues above your own ego.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation includes a highly competitive base salary and full medical coverage and significant stock options in the company. Quarterly bonuses are provided based on company revenue.
Job Type: Full-time