💪 What's my mission?
You will develop and lead all our efforts regarding SEO. We roughly acquire 250K visitors through non branded search every year with really promising potential on making it Slite's first acquisition channel.
- You'll lead our efforts to improve our rankings, traffic and quality on search engines including content creation and technical improvements.
- Our agency will support you with back-linking, so that you can focus on the reader experience throughout the entire funnel
Eventually as one of the early member of Slite, you'll be be able to shape the future of it. We share as much ownership on the way we work and on the product itself as we can as we're convinced our success is 99% due to our team.
A few words on the impact of SEO at Slite today
We've been putting a lot of efforts onto SEO since 12 months. We grew traffic to 250K visitors last year and thousands of team trials. This year, we will keep on improving strongly those figures and keeping up SEO as an entry point to Slite's zone of influence (better use of Slite, positioning on Communication for Remote companies, etc).
This is about writing Content (Learn Pages, some guides) and also looking for optimizing it (Learn, Templates, Guides) to leverage this channel as best. You'll have strategic insights from our SEO agency and will be responsible to align Slite strategy and execution with them.
🤗 Who will I be working with?
You will be reporting to our Head of Growth Marketing Clement
and working closely with our Content Lead Marc
and the Community Marketer that we're currently hiring. You will also collaborate closely with our SEO agency.
📖 What do I need?
- You're an experience SEO Marketer (2+ years) ideally within a B2B industry
- You are passionate about productivity and better forms on communication topics
- You have experience working with freelancers & agencies
- You can prove excellent writing skills - ability to turn complex topics into understandable pieces of content
- You are proactive and take ownership
- Technical knowledge (ability to work on content optimization, use of Ahrefs and other analytics)
- Ability to communicate within the company to get work done
- Good understanding of digital marketing across the funnel - we not only think in terms of acquiring visitors but delighted teams
A few words on Slite
If you haven’t yet, check out slite.com
and give it a spin 🌀
We're building Slite to help remote-first teams like us do their best work. Slite is their tool to centralise, organise all their information and enable asynchronous communication. Our users focus on their work, Slite brings them the right structure—whether it's projects, discussions, employee onboarding or updates.
Why join Slite?
- Work with talented & passionate people with diverse experiences and backgrounds
- Make a dent: we strive to shift the way people collaborate and organize at a large scale, potentially impacting millions of people
- Feel your impact: Slite is still early stage, everything we do matters and your impact is critical
- 🤩 Competitive salary and equity
- 🏝 5 Weeks PTO + 10 French Holidays 🇫🇷
- 📚 Buy any book policy
- 🖥️ Remote setup: coworking or at-home setup, your pick. Slite covers your expenses.
- 🌈 We go on team offslites every 4 months when we can and we have budget for teams to meet in person
- 💻 Macbook: a new laptop for a new job
Diversity of talents, opinions and backgrounds does matter to us. We are actively working at diversifying our team, that’s one of the reason we chose to be remote and create a writing tool that is used in diverse locations and by a lot of different users. If you don’t match the people on the team picture, please do not hesitate to apply or contact us!