- 2 years of experience on a marketing team or in an advertising agency
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of Ahrefs, SEMrush and Majestic
The Search Engine Optimization Marketing Manager generates web traffic for the company and provides guidance on how to maximize the impact of our digital marketing investments.
- Execute off-page SEO strategy, including influencer and publication identification, outreach and follow-up and identification of link-worthy assets to pitch
- Work with the Content team and subject matter experts on content plans, including ideation, keyword research, content gap identification, on-page recommendations and results analyses
- Review on- and off-page metrics to assess the effectiveness of SEO strategy and perform competitive analyses to proactively recommend changes in SEO strategy
- Develop performance reports to monitor ongoing site traffic analyses, organic search placement and overall evaluation of SEO strategy effectiveness
- Serve as a consultant to our sister companies and help develop SEO strategies to support the organization’s goals
- Work with the web and technology teams to ensure web infrastructure, architecture, features and operations support and enhance the effectiveness of our SEO
- Forecast incremental traffic, leads and closed loans
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.