Help us maintain and grow the resources to deliver the best time tracking tool to hundreds of thousands of users daily around the globe. The salary for this position is €53,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
As part of the SRE Team, you will help us deliver the best time tracking tool to hundreds of thousands of users daily around the globe by leveraging observability and the Cloud to achieve a scalable and highly reliable platform. Your responsibilities will include building, maintaining, and configuring cloud infrastructure, creating and maintaining tools for monitoring, CI/CD and operations.
If you have experience working in the Cloud, enjoy monitoring, automating, and creating/maintaining tools, you will be a great fit to the SRE Team. Knowledge of technologies like Bash, Ruby, Terraform and PostgreSQL will help you on your day-to-day activities. Knowledge in other areas, like Google Cloud Platform, Orchestration, CI/CD, Prometheus and Grafana are a plus. Collaboration, communication, and ownership are key from day one; curiosity and hunger to learn and try new skills will take you beyond.
About our team
Toggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 business days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
All it takes to apply is answering a short skills test that assesses your expertise. Only candidates who score well on the test will be considered.