As Solutions Architect, you will own Ebury’s services and applications architecture integrity and scalability. You will negotiate with stakeholders to deliver a good mix of tech and product improvements that yield the best user experience for Ebury.
You will be part of a tech team culture of reliability, maintainability and simplicity focused on achieving scalability of services.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own the architectural definition, integrity and scalability of services and applications within a Domain
- Contribute to the architectural roadmap that provides a 3 year view of the evolution of Ebury’s platform
- Review and approve significant changes to the architecture of the platform
- Define a distributed approval process for design decisions
- Actively participate in design reviews and service architecture decisions
- Uphold the integrity of the architecture and other development processes
- Be an active member of the Architecture team
- Responsible for delivering Proof of Concepts and Reference Implementations for Architectural cornerstones
- Actively work to level up the Tech team’s technical abilities, working with Team leads to provide input on the development and career plans.
- Participate in tech-wide and company-wide projects
- Work with tech leads to plan dependencies and enable them to achieve their parts of the Architecture roadmap.
- Deep experience working on distributed architectures in the Finance Sector
- Shows a broad understanding of the business context of work happening across the organisation.
- Good English communication to a diverse audience (individual team contributors to Senior management)
- Experience working in an Agile environment