The Solutions Consultant will be joining our fast-growing Customer Success team responsible for delivering massive value to our customers, improving retention and product adoption. On a day to day basis you will be working with Sales and Prospects during the Purchase lifecycle stage to ensure that future Customers are set up for success when they partner with us.
You will be confident in discovering and communicating creative solutions to unique business needs. You will enjoy sharing your technical skills and expertise with customers. You will understand Chili Piper and the surrounding technologies so deeply that you can explain simply, giving confidence to customers' decision to join Chili Piper.
- Primarily responsible for determining the technical scope of new business opportunities.
- Become an expert of the Chili Piper products and surrounding integrated technologies.
- Be a critical member of the Sales process, a coach and trusted advisor of Chili Piper employees.
- Partner with Account Execs during Purchase lifecycle stage.
- Partner with Manager, Customer Implementations and CSMs during the Onboarding lifecycle stage.
- Translate business issues into functional and technical specifications to ensure successful delivery.
- Be on hand to manage, diagnose and solve technical issues that may arise during the Pre-Purchase life cycle stage.
- Work directly with customers to translate business objectives into technical requirements.
- Stay up to date with new features and product launches from Chili Piper.
- Manage any conditional feature requests required to obtain new customers.
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to influence the product roadmap.
- Report back to VP CS with recommendations to improve time to value.
- Partner with VP Sales to improve Average Sales Price and Deal Velocity.
- Enable the wider Sales, Customer Success and Support teams on new customer use cases that drive revenue and improve time to value.
What We're Looking For
- 3 years working in needs analysis for the delivery of Enterprise SaaS
- Motivated, Solutions Driven and Conscientious person who enjoys a fast paced startup environment #startuplife
- Technical experience with Sales and Marketing related software is required
- Strong proficiency and experience using Salesforce 1-2+ Years Minimum - SFDC Certifications are a strong plus.
- Strong proficiency and experience using Marketing Automation software 1-2+ Years Minimum (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.....) - Marketing Automation Certifications are a strong plus.
- Strong proficiency and experience using Sales Automation software 1-2+ Years Minimum (Outreach.io, Salesloft, FrontSpin, etc.....)
- Experience working with cross functional teams within a customer organization to support a joint outcome
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via oral & written formats
- Passion for customer success & excellence
- Calm and patient nature, with an understanding that clients may have different technical backgrounds.
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self-motivated and self-directed; Fast learner and problem solver
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic global environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work
Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Job posted 2021-03-25