Hasura is hiring Customer Support Engineers who can help our users get productive with Hasura Cloud. This is a technical customer facing role with a focus on helping users and customers achieve success in their use of Hasura Cloud.
You will work with our users to ensure their queries are responded to and their problems are resolved. Internally, you will act as the voice of the user within the company, and liaise with the product and documentation teams to surface necessary changes.
We are a globally distributed team, with offices in San Francisco.
What the role will involve:
- Answer questions, troubleshoot problems, and provide deep technical support to our users over email and live chat.
- Schedule calls and/or pair programming sessions as needed to help users resolve problems.
- Special focus on onboarding support to help new users get productive with Hasura Cloud quickly.
- Work with the Product team to tweak the onboarding and overall Product UX for better developer experience.
- Work with the Documentation team to ensure our docs address common questions and use-cases.
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot problems, identify workarounds, and rapidly learn new technologies.
- A general understanding of networking fundamentals (HTTP, DNS, etc.).
- Experience with backend development and/or relational databases (not necessarily for production; side projects and/or learning projects are also acceptable).
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English.
- Previous experience in either a technical customer support role or an internal help desk role is strongly preferred, but not a strict requirement.
We have two open positions, one each in the following locations:
- Our office in Bangalore, India
- In the European Union or any place in a similar timezone i.e. between GMT to GMT+2/3
Working at Hasura:
At Hasura, we help developers build modern apps and APIs faster. Through your work at Hasura, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on both Hasura as well as the larger developer ecosystem.
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.