Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and are looking for a SysOps Engineer, who will support the infrastructure of a large SAAS product, improve current and implement new solutions for monitoring, logging, and automation.
In this role, you will be part of the SysOps team within the Operations department and you will work closely with other engineers and developers to improve the integration of infrastructure systems.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who thrives in a fast-growing dynamic environment, searches for ways for constant improvements, has perseverance in achieving goals, takes responsibility and ownership.
About the Role
What will you do
- Administrate Kubernetes clusters to guarantee a high degree of reliability, security, and scalability.
- Maintain the reliability, stability, and efficiency of the platform
- Help our teams to automate everyday tasks.
- Design, implement, and support new infrastructure services.
- Work with the team on improving the configuration management platform.
- Support and improve hardware and cloud networks and connectivity between DC and clouds.
- Being an active participant in incident response and incident management, which may include being on-call.
What are we looking for
- Solid Linux administration skills with experience maintaining highly available infrastructure
- Good understanding of networking, high availability, redundancy, and security process.
- Experience in configuration management systems (Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience with load balancers (Haproxy and Nginx)
- Experience with monitoring (Cloudwatch, Grafana, Graphite, Prometheus, StackDriver, Zabbix)
- Scripting skills in Python and/or Bash
- CI/CD instruments and tools (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience in troubleshooting of difficult problems (performance degradation, network issues, OS related issues)
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level is a must
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Cloud Technology experience either Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform Experience with either Terraform, Kubernetes or Proxmox
Stay up to date with the latest news about Wrike events and Hot Jobs by signing up to our TechClub Newsletter and never miss an opportunity at Wrike.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.