Byte Technology is on a mission to disrupt the vending space and replace candy bars with fresh, healthy food. Hundreds of companies use Byte Technology to sell their fresh food 100% unattended in a range of non-traditional locations - schools, workplaces, airports, universities, wineries and more. As the market leader in fresh vending, we've raised nearly $20M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Byte Technology is investing in exciting new product development.
We are looking for a high-energy Technical Client Success Associate with a passion for going above and beyond. Byte Technology is growing rapidly, and we need an experienced candidate to help with technical support and troubleshooting for our growing fleet of IoT stores. You'll join our Client Success team and support any clients experiencing hardware or software issues. The Technical Client Success Associate will be responsible for managing inbound client requests and helping them navigate through various service and technical issues. As a resident expert in our technology, you will serve as a liaison between the client and the client success team and act as the clients' advocate.
- Providing support to client base during a portion of open hours Monday - Friday 8AM-8PM EST
- Fielding incoming phone calls to Byte's support line, solving problems in real-time or escalating the call to the appropriate team member.
- Responding to individual client support issues via phone, email, and chat - ensuring a same day response time and up to 3 days for resolution to all support inquiries.
- Follow documentation and training materials to diagnosis, resolve and escalate client support tickets when necessary.
- Identify + diagnose mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Traveling on-site to client locations when needed for Hardware troubleshooting and completing minimal installation of replacement hardware with detailed instructions.
- Navigating within Zendesk and Hubspot (internal CRM tool) to ensure all support tickets are responded to, resolved and reported correctly.
- Take initiative to investigate and manage issues outside documented occurrences, and communicate them to the Client Success team.
- Create and maintain ‘help desk' documentation to answer common support questions.
- Provide clients with best practices for operational and maintenance related inquiries.
- BA degree or equivalent
- A true passion for helping people and creating positive customer service experiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to be able to respond to client requests or issues
- Handy with technical installations (ie. routers/computers/TV systems)
- Ability to conduct software and hardware troubleshooting
- Ability to demonstrate/complete lengthy instructions over the phone with no visual to the client
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively - always with a smile
- Thrive in a small team environment and are willing to help out with duties outside the scope of your job.
- Experience using Zendesk, Hubspot, or similar
- Competitive compensation package, including equity options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, Kaiser, Aetna and more; 80% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Open "take what you need" vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave, 6 week fully paid paternity leave
- 401k plan
- Flexible in-office work for those who are located in SF Bay Area
- 40% subsidized Byte fridge full of fresh food, snacks, drinks for those workin on-site in the Bay Area
- Join a team that share our Byte Technology core values:
- Relentlessly serve the customer.
- No spectators.
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- Get the right stuff done.
- Care personally. Challenge directly.
- Disagree then commit.
- Be resourceful + flexible.
- No assholes.