Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. We’re looking for a Technical Customer Support Specialist to help empower our customers and make Webflow the best product possible.
About the role
Location: APAC Remote (New Zealand/Australia)
Required time zones: APAC (New Zealand/Australia)
- 40 hours/week
We have ambitious goals for 2021 to build out 24/7 support, so if you have weekend availability (or even if you don't) we'd love to hear from you.
As a Technical Customer Support Specialist, you’ll …
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences for all Webflow customers
- Help customers in support queues using applications including but not limited to Help Scout, ClickUp
- File bugs, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Advocate for our customers and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
You’ll thrive as a Technical Customer Support Specialist if you:
- Have demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email and live chat in SAAS or technical customer service
- Possess a deep understanding of Webflow products or have experience with other web design tools or platforms
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, DNS or advanced understanding of Webflow
- Exhibits analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for technical troubleshooting
- Have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
- Practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
- Advocate for others – including customers and colleagues – and you want to build a career in customer support!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “how” and our “why.” So, here they are:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you!
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We give you a 5 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
- We provide remote employees with the equipment and productivity stipend they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Technical Customer Support Specialist and a healthy human being
Think you’re a good fit for the role?
Note: We are unable to hire current residents in these countries at this time: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, DR Congo, Egypt, Republic of Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Moldova, Montenegro (Yugoslavia), Myanmar (Burma), Nicaragua, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia (Yugoslavia), Somalia, South Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Syria, Iran, and North Korea.