We are looking for someone friendly and helpful to be the first port of call for help for ipdata's customers.
This would involve:
- Responding to email/chat questions from prospective and existing customers
- Calls with potential customers as well as support calls with Enterprise customers
- Helping customers resolve technical issues i.e. debugging simple API integration issues
- Gather and report customer feedback
- Programming experience in at least one of Python, Nodejs, C/C++ or Golang with at least one real-world project/side-project under your belt.
- Prior experience in a customer support/success role preferably at a tech startup
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Paid time off
- Fully remote
- Home office stipend
- Personal development stipend (annual)
ipdata is a SaaS data startup that has served 10B+ API requests for more than 30,000 developers including companies like Disney, Gymshark, Cisco, Mckinsey, Deloitte and many more!