We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide excellent service to our customers by assisting them with the installation, configuration, and styling of our applications, as well as troubleshooting any issues that may arise. Our perfect team member is a creative problem solver and relentless in their desire to help our customers be successful. You should be professional, kind, detail-oriented, positive, and a talented communicator.
While this is a fully remote position, you may choose to work from our Oakland, California headquarters.
We produce a suite of software applications that help e-commerce stores grow their business. From nationally recognized brands, to rapidly growing e-commerce startups, and all kinds of awesome companies in between, our applications are trusted by over 90,000 stores across the globe and seen by millions of online shoppers every day. In fact, you may have already used one of our products if you regularly shop online! We're a team of friendly folks who are passionate about the work we do. Our culture prioritizes respect, diversity, creativity and emphasizes serving our customers with excellence.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Work with an enthusiastic, close-knit team
- Track issues through to resolution within agreed time limits
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. engineering)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and teammates
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Work hours Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm in the Pacific timezone
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- A friendly, "can-do" attitude with an eagerness to learn new skills
- Ability to think logically and solve problems creatively
- Understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Proficiency with a ticketing technology platform: i.e. HelpScout, Zendesk, Jira, etc
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support at a SaaS company, or similar
- Familiarity with e-commerce or Shopify is a plus, so please let us know if you have these
- Experience comes in many forms and passion goes a long way. If you feel you might be a great fit but don't meet all of the above requirements feel free to reach out and tell us why!
- Competitive salary
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (3 Weeks Vacation + 14 Holidays + Your Birthday + Sick time)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Home Office Reimbursement
- Company Retreats
- Professional Training & Development