#tech-lead #hot🔥startup #senior-role
We're looking for an awesome Technical Team Lead to join our growing engineering team which spans Australia🦘🇦🇺, US🇺🇸, UK🇬🇧, Europe🇪🇺, and Russia🇷🇺. You'll need to be able to work well in a highly autonomous and diverse environment while being able to prioritise effectively.
We care about a great sense of design, good problem solving abilities, the capacity to learn quickly and an overriding desire to drive success for our customers.
What you'll do
- As the Tech Lead, you'll take responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of engineering projects.
- You will maintain best engineering practices across the entire stack.
- Our stack is comprised of many languages, technologies and services, including: Golang, React/Typescript, GraphQL, Python, Docker and AWS. You will work across many of these to deliver critical customer features and major technological improvements.
- You will help us to create and manage a high performing development hub of 5-10 engineers around you.
Who you are
- You know best engineering practices, tools and development patterns.
- You are both a highly technical, hands-on engineer and an effective people manager.
- You have experience managing technical teams and conducting tech interviews.
- You care about writing quality code and building a great product. We expect you to develop opinions about how we can do that better and to productively share those ideas with the rest of the team.
- You have an ability to work concurrently on multiple projects or tasks with different levels of complexity and size.
- Ideally, you have some knowledge of AWS basics.
What is Myagi?
Myagi is a VC-backed, high-growth tech startup that’s changing the way brands and retailers share knowledge.
Our business-to-business network connects everyone in the retail supply chain and our SaaS platform combines online training and communication to equip sales associates with targeted brand and product knowledge.
We offer a competitive salary, great perks, volunteer days, professional development allowance, fitness or mindful app subscriptions and remote team lunches to help you stay connected.
Myagi is 100% remote and we understand this isn’t for everyone. When possible we organise regular regional offsites and an annual offsite to help you build relationships with the wider team. We have experience of working remotely for over 5 years and so we have all the technology and processes to ensure you stay connected.
Myagi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.