DemystData IS HIRING
Demyst unlocks innovation with the power of external data. Our managed service helps enterprises solve strategic use cases, including lending, risk, digital origination, and automation, by leveraging the power and agility of the external data universe. We are known for harnessing rich, relevant, integrated, linked data to deliver real value in production. We operate as a distributed team in the US and APAC and serve over fifty clients globally as a strategic partner.
Demyst is seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our global team to manage our marketing funnels, brand and content and fuel the go-to-market strategy for Demyst's unique and diverse sets of services. Lead generation, lead flow and tracking the effectiveness of all efforts will be your immediate priority. You will partner with stakeholders on the product and sales teams to define the Demyst brand, both directly as well as in the broader context of Demyst's strategic partner ecosystem. You'll also work closely with our technical and executive teams to create awareness, generate leads, and yield growth for the powerful integrations made possible with our technology.
The ideal candidate has experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and has expertise across all B2B marketing channels. This candidate possesses very strong data, analytics, reporting, and written communication skills, and a true "no task is too small" type of grit to grow our marketing funnel, and by extension our revenue, by any means necessary.
This role is fully remote.
● Partner with sales, product, and the executive team to craft and execute business, product, and GTM plan
● Optimize lead generation to achieve and maintain sufficient sales pipeline coverage (i.e..4x revenue goals) at all times
● Own and manage the day-to-day operation of all integrated marketing efforts across all channels -- web, social, press, analysts, events, and more -- set and track marketing funnel stages, strategies, and metrics
● Develop and scale new marketing channels quickly and efficiently
● Track the effectiveness of marketing efforts their corresponding budget and report on findings to the executive team
● Own positioning and messaging for the brand
● Manage and write key promotional materials including webpages, presentations, data spotlights, case studies, and customer success stories to improve sales effectiveness
● Represent Demyst in press interviews, analyst briefings, customer engagements, and at conferences
● Research and analyze market trends and competitors
● Travel domestically and internationally to conferences, client meetings, and select data partners (as travel and social distancing restrictions will allow)
● Demonstrable and quantifiable success in increasing lead generation and translating it into recurring revenue of 2x growth year over year for a B2B business grossing $5-50MM in revenue annually
● Professional experience in B2B marketing funnels with familiarly in performance tracking, measurement, and attribution 3+ years of combined experience in enterprise SaaS product marketing
● The following mix of experiences:
● BS/BA degree in a technical area, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Economics, or similar preferred
● Technical written and oral communications skills including ability to craft differentiated positioning and messaging
● Experience planning and executing marketing launches including working within a tight timeline
● A highly organized "doer" with an exceptional ability to take initiative and multitask when necessary
● Highly analytical and structured thinker
● Generous benefits & competitive compensation
● Put your own mark on the process
● Be a part of the exploding Big Data ecosystem, selling emerging technologies like AI and ML
● Join an established B2B startup that is growing by 2x annually
● Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
● Collaborative and inclusive work culture
DemystData is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.