As we are rapidly scaling and our demand for good quality end-user products is equally increasing with our scaling.
We are looking for an experienced user-experience (UX) designer, able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys (together with our Customer Experience Managers), and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the look and feel of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
You can be working either remotely or in our Copenhagen office, but as the team you will be working with will have office hours in the CET time zone, the position is constrained for someone working within this timezone.
- Research, conceive, sketch, and prototype
- Design, deliver and communicate wireframes, prototypes, graphic interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets and final page layouts for our development team to follow
- Design user flows
- Illustrate design ideas with storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Create a style guide
- Follow a user-centric design approach and rapid test and iteration, perform A/B test, conduct usability test and gather feedback to improve pages
- Evaluate our current application and recommending improvements
Experience & Skills
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with internal stateholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
About (y)our values
Our values mirror our Scandinavian heritage. We are humble, fun, hard-working, and inclusive - today our team consists of more than 15 nationalities. We are constantly pushing the boundaries to make sure that everyone feels part of Corpay One, which is why we hire personalities - not resumes.
Flexibility in the work-life balance is a given, and working at Corpay One can easily be combined with both toddlers as well as teenagers. We work to live - not the other way around. While we have physical offices we support remote work because we do not define talent geographically. Regardless of your location, you can rest assured that you’ll be a valued member of the Corpay One team.
Corpay One is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to maintain and develop our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Job posted 2021-03-20