Hi, we're Banzai 👋!
Our mission at Banzai is to restore human connection to marketing. ❤️ We are a rapidly growing marketing technology company that provides engagement marketing solutions that reach millions of users every year. Banzai helps our customers educate and build relationships with their buyers through event marketing automation, webinars, and virtual/hybrid events.
Currently, Banzai is seeking an experienced VP of Sales to help us continue to engage and win new customers. As the Sales Leader, you will manage a team of sellers focused on all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, and closing. This role plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team and the company as a whole.
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, hands-on leader who is not afraid to jump in and help the team get things done. 👏
- Hire, grow and retain a best-in-class sales team
- Lead your team through all aspects of the sales cycle including lead generation, qualification, and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals.
- Understand customers’ needs and success criteria and effectively communicate how Banzai will meet or exceed those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Build and manage the team and the pipeline.
- Deliver accurate and reliable forecasts.
- Collaborate with the Banzai teams to ensure alignment and customer delight.
You should have:
- 8+ years of experience in leading Saas Sales teams.
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, honesty, and grit.
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- A background in Event Marketing software, marketing software, or CRM sales is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
More details about the position:
This will be a fully remote full-time role at Banzai, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer. This shift wouldn't have any specific set hours, but we would want to make sure we have some overlap schedule in the PST time zone. This will be important to sync up with the Leadership team and other members of your sales organization.
We’re open to any time zone, as long as you can fulfill it!
The payment for this position will be based on experience and your background, but we’ll be very transparent on our initial calls to see if this is a fit.
But, we'll also be there to support you with our benefits program:
- 401(k) plan with match
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work-from-home options
- Monthly stipend cards to support work/life balance
- Six weeks fully paid parental leave
- Mentorship within our sales organization by an experienced functional leader
- Working with a truly mission-driven team motivated by excellence
- Real room for growth in professional and personal development
What to do next:
If this sounds exciting to you and you think growing with our company sounds great, let’s talk. 😎
Simply click on the link to the right to apply to our Workable application. We'll reach out to you to set up an initial conversation on one of our platforms!