A Web Analytics Specialist at Elevar is expected to learn on the fly with new solutions that Elevar delivers, adapt to changes in our industry (like iOS14 and server side tagging!), and help maintain our expertise in onsite tagging and data collection.
Analysts' ideas and expertise are critical in our growth!
The person who fills this role would be a jack-of-all-trades data analyst. You will be responsible for one-time tagging implementation projects, onboarding new customers to Elevar analytics tools, troubleshooting complex tracking issues, and helping manage our PRO customers.
We are looking for a person who has experience with GA and GTM and is looking to really push their knowledge and expertise to the next level.
Why Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who prides ourselves on learning and solving complex challenges in the world of tagging
- You want to learn new skills and have a voice in our products
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- Transparent and open organization
- Competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, annual company retreat, and other home office perks
"What to Expect":
- 50% partnering with senior data analysts, and working with your own assigned customer base to resolve their tracking problems and questions.
- 30% helping with our self-serve customer base tagging questions, and being a mentor to the support team by helping with internal training and documentation.
- 20% expanding your tracking knowledge and learning new skills, and then implementing these solutions across customer accounts.
You're Responsibilities Will Include..
- Own the relationship of an assigned client book of business, and be their primary point of contact and voice within Elevar.
- Onboarding and activate customers onto Elevar's tracking platform
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with your customers by understanding their tracking goals and pain points in order to deliver solutions that help improve their business.
- Execute Google Analytics & GTM audits and implement recommended changes across client accounts.
- Act as an expert liaison for our customer support team for Google Analytics and GTM questions specific to our Shopify GTM App.
- Provide backup support and assistance to other Senior Data Analysts.
- Be ready and excited to learn and expand your knowledge in eCommerce data tracking. Elevar is on the cutting edge of tracking and a leading voice in the industry, and we are looking for someone who is eager to learn from our experienced team of analysts.
What You'll Need
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset.
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing success role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
- Exceptional multi-tasking and context-switching capabilities
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Measurement, reporting, and other data analytics skills
- Experience in working in a startup environment
- The desire for committing, over-delivering, and following up with customers to make sure they’re successful
Like What You See?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply. Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read this entire application, please sneak the word ‘Elephant’ somewhere into your application or cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!