CodeLathe (an Austin, TX, USA based company), is looking for an experienced web designer who can design and code a diverse range of web properties. As our web designer, you will have the opportunity to create high-quality, meaningful work that not only shines light on CodeLathe’s products and brand stories but also reflects your unique vision.
We want a highly creative, self-driven person who is equally comfortable collaborating with other designers, content writers, and engineers and working independently. You must have a robust portfolio showcasing your abilities, and experience with remote work and SAAS is a bonus. Please include the following with your application:
- Portfolio: Provide a link to your custom portfolio (websites), Behance, Dribble, etc. so that we can review the scope and quality of your previous work.
- Cover Letter: Tell us about yourself and your design interests.
- Create, write, edit, publish, and proofread web pages, blog posts, emails, ads, and more.
- Interview product teams to research and write whitepapers, in-depth landing pages, and case studies.
- Brainstorm ideas and develop new content in collaboration with teammates both in and outside the content marketing team.
- Work with the marketing team to track analytics and boost content engagement.
- Share content via social, email, and web channels.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in digital content creation with robust portfolio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of site analytics tools and content management tools such as Google Analytics and WordPress.
- Ability to deliver results in fast-paced, evolving environment and context switch between different products, mediums, and channels.
- Prolific writer and versatile creator with the ability to develop engaging content from a blank page.
- Detail oriented self-starter.
- Ability to work in USA central time zone.
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent degree in Liberal Arts (English, Psychology, History etc.) is required.
Location: Remote. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please note the Job ID: WD1 in the email subject. Compensation is based on experience and location.