As Europe's leading private equity management platform, our whole operation is growing – and evolving – fast. We’re looking for an individual who can join us and own our website, through build and upkeep. Our site is currently based in HubSpot, so that’s where you’ll begin, but we have big plans to integrate our product with our site and take the digital platform in a new direction – something we want you to play a key part in.
When we listed the very particular things we were looking for in this role, we realised 'Web Developer' doesn't quite cover it all. We're looking for somebody with a curious mind who loves to iterate and hone, someone who is equally obsessed by detail and finesse. Maybe that makes you less of a developer and more of a... crafter? If this concept resonates, then apply now!
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing our website (currently in HubSpot)
- Taking responsibility for general site performance and CMS maintenance. You will be tasked with keeping our HubSpot lean and efficient, which includes setting up file naming hierarchies, organising folders and instilling best practice for all our HubSpot users
- Building fully bespoke page templates, and/or customising theme pages
- Writing code in CSS, HTML and JS
- Wireframing and designing new pages in collaboration with our Creative and Growth teams
- Salary: c.£42,500
- Senior level
- Fully remote position
- Opportunity for growth
For the full job spec and to submit your application, visit our careers page: