The Web Project Specialist supports the Web Service Line (WSL) in strategy, execution, and management of our web-related healthcare projects. The ability to produce and track successful personalized action plans for each client in order to execute goals is imperative. Building and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with clients and internal team members alike are key responsibilities of this role.
Our ideal candidate should be passionate about collaborating with key team members to identify data-driven solutions for our healthcare clients and pushing those solutions to completion. They should also be passionate in learning more about the WSL speciality areas.
Here's a snapshot (but not all) of your responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal teams and team members from multiple agency service lines
- Communicate with clients on projects regularly: emails, meetings, project status reports, billing reports, etc.
- Work with WSL team members to develop strategy for online experience and presence of healthcare clients (with marketing).
- Stay up-to-date on healthcare industry trends, insights and emerging technologies, and share and implement those learnings in digital and interactive for client and internal projects.
- Develop project strategy, timeline, and needs to meet the business objectives of clients and also industry standards and best practices.
- Work with the WSL team to understand our digital products by learning how to use them so that you can promote our products and services to prospective clients.
- Responsible for project management and administration: timelines, billings, hours reports and managing projects within project management and billing systems.
- Support project leads in enterprise level client meetings
Here’s what you’ll need to success in this position:
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time of various sizes and complexities
- Ability to track, report on, and fine-tune project budgets and timelines as well as action plans
- Willingness to provide input on process and identify areas of improvement
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Here's what you should have:
- Proven work history with at least 2 years in managing web or digital projects
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Desire/passion to learn more about websites and how users interact with them as well as how they are built and managed
- Experience in healthcare, pharma, health insurance, SaaS, or tech industries a plus