About the company
Strategy11 is a fast growing company with three powerful WordPress plugins that run on over 400,000 websites. Formidable Forms
is our flagship product as the most powerful and flexible form plugin for WordPress. We are always looking for people who love working on small teams to help others find success. About the position
We are looking for fun and energetic support techs to help our customers find success using our products. You'll be responsible for helping our customers get the most out of our plugins. To be successful in this role, you are this type of person:
- You are happy, energetic, fun and passionate about helping others find success
- You are a problem solver, and driven to understand and learn new and challenging subjects
- You are self motivated, self starting, and accountable for your own success and growth
- You are detail oriented and able to balance many tasks at once
- You have a desire to learn and grow continually
- Answer technical support questions (Helpscout tickets) about Formidable. Think analytically to come up with logical solutions.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues and create detailed bug reports.
- Monitor and improve our processes and user experience. How can we reduce overall support and serve our customers better?
- Assist with QA testing
- Continue learning and building on your programming languages in order to provide the best customer support in the tech industry and contribute to our plugins.
- Bring new ideas to the team in order to help our business continue to grow.
Requirements to be considered for this position:
- Working knowledge of WordPress, WordPress Plugins, and WordPress themes. - experience building or supporting these is a huge plus.
- Solid HTML and CSS knowledge. Demonstrate an understanding of code principles
- Great English writing skills. You'll be writing and communicating with clients and other team members primarily in writing. Clear and effective communication is key.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion. We have a small team so each member has a lot of responsibility and a lot of involvement in the direction our company takes.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Creative ideas and involvement with our clients fuel the growth of our company. We also need team members who are able to efficiently find answers to their questions.
- A dependable work environment. Since you'll be working from home, you'll need a reasonably fast computer and a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to work during our business hours (US PST or MST 9-5)
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Proven track record providing support for WordPress plugins.
- Experience working with common email marketing service providers and CRM tools.
- Experience with WordPress development (eg themes, hooks, filters, plugin API, etc).
What you get when you work with us:
Strategy11 is a fast-growing company run by Steve and Steph Wells, we love to work hard and have fun. We love our team of amazing people from all over the world. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work from your home or anywhere in the World. We currently have employees in US, Canada, Ukraine, Ireland, Philippines, Nigeria and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- We reimburse for software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse and fun group of people.
Strategy11 (Formidable Forms, Business Directory Plugin), we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Strategy11 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.