We’re here to introduce the world to Bitcoin. Fold makes it easy to earn bitcoin, instead of airline miles and hotel points, on everyday purchases via our mobile app and upcoming Visa Bitcoin Rewards Card. We’re growing like crazy with a loyal (and loud!) community which has generated a lot of buzz (Fortune, Bloomberg).
Fold is looking for a Head of Growth to work directly with the CEO to plan and execute the next wave of growth to build a strong and effective program, drive user acquisition, and exponentially grow our audience.
This is a strategic position, and a key member of our leadership team. As Head of Growth, you’ll be responsible for scaling our growth and marketing initiatives, setting priorities, and ensuring all systems are trending up. Given that we’re a startup, you’ll be expected to get into the weeds and execute as well as develop high level strategies to scale our growth and attract and engage users.
How You’ll Have an Impact
- Establish and execute strategy for growing user base for the Fold card, including developing, testing and scaling ways to drive cardholder acquisition and engagement
- Leverage deep understanding of industry, competitive market environment, customers and product to determine the best way to drive engagement and usage
- Work side-by-side with the executive team to guide the future of the company.
- Own the growth and marketing strategy and execution
- Ensure that people, process and tools are aligned and integrated in order to reach goals and achieve excellent performance
- Apply research methods and rigorous A/B testing to develop programs that will support and advance business goals
- Establish, measure, and report on analytics related to growth forecasts and results across distribution channels, and identify opportunities to improve lifetime value and customer acquisition costs for each channel
- Other duties as assigned
Why We’ll Love You
- You have strong business acumen, including significant experience with e-commerce, fintech products, and experience launching a card product
- You’ve love working for a startup
- You have experience growing a card program (or similar customer facing product) in a North American market
- You’ve successfully built and shaped the planning and execution of marketing programs, including ROI monitoring, modeling and incrementality testing
- Analytics drive your decision-making, and you leverage your passion for data to find creative solutions to problems.
- You have a deep understanding of the various aspects of product engagement and pipeline generation, including digital marketing, integrated campaigns, sales development, etc.
- You’re intellectually curious, with an entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company.
- You’re excited about our mission, and by the thought of disrupting legacy business models in the industry.
- You have the drive to initiate and follow through on projects with little oversight, and the grit to work through obstacles while collaborating with the team.
- You have a diverse background, working with a cross-functional team to achieve shared goals
- You excel in communicating, as it is crucial to the smooth operation of our distributed team
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance
- Unlimited time off policy - we trust you to manage your own time
- Paid parental leave
- Company retreats and onsites
Interested in the position, but don’t meet all the requirements? We’d still love to meet you, and invite you to apply. Fold is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against applicants for any reason.