Who We Are:
PROVEN is a dynamic company at the intersection of skincare and technology. We believe every individual is unique and their skincare should be too. The Skin Genome Project™, winner of MIT’s 2018 Artificial Intelligence Award, is the most comprehensive skincare database ever created that we use to curate ingredients and create personalized products for every customer. We’ve been featured on Shark Tank, the Today Show, Allure, the Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, Forbes, CNBC, Refinery29, etc., and with your help, will be featured on even more publications.
We take skincare, clean ingredients, science, and customer service seriously. By doing so we’ve built a disruptive startup leading the way in the skincare industry. Entrepreneurship is not taught in college. Your formal education doesn't prepare you for the reality of starting and running a business. By working at PROVEN you will have full access to see how a successful startup is run. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Marketing Associate superstar to join our team and help manage multiple marketing touch points. We're rapidly growing and have excellent unit economics. You would be joining at the perfect time to shape our continued growth and directly impact our future success.
Who You Are:
- A college graduate with 2-4 years of full time work experience under your belt looking for a new challenge.
- Have a high level understanding and love for marketing.
- An excellent communicator and superior writer.
- Want to be a part of a rapidly scaling startup and make a large impact on a small driven team versus being a cog in a wheel at a large company.
- Hungry to learn with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have the dedication, focus and flexibility to excel at working fully remotely.
- The ability to work, thrive and contribute in a fast moving, ambiguous, ever-changing environment comfortable with wearing multiple hats and being open to taking on additional responsibilities from time to time.
- A self-starter who takes initiative, is extremely organized and capable of effectively managing several projects at the same time.
- Developing clever social media ideas and strategies, and creating social blitz campaigns.
- Coming up with smart marketing strategies, and helping to execute them from beginning to end.
- Copy writing - SEO content, blogs, and articles.
- Influencer and blogger outreach and management.
- Organize direct mailings.
- Affiliate management.
- Social campaigns and contesting.
- Sponsored placement outreach.
- Project management.
- Help with operations and logistics.
- Customer interviews.
- Other tasks as they arise.
How To Apply:
with your resume and cover letter in one document. In the subject line put your name and the title of the job you’re applying for (Marketing Associate). In the first paragraph of your cover letter please include your thoughts on the wellness industry. Should we think it makes sense to continue the application process we will email you directly at the email address you provided.
The application deadline is 10.31.20. Please refrain from applying if you are: someone who thinks learning is over when you finish school, only motivated by your boss telling you to work harder and are not willing to participate in a multi-step application process.