Why Credit Repair Cloud
Wondering why we think you’ll love working at Credit Repair Cloud? Here are 5 reasons!
Stability & growth
In 2013, Daniel Rosen launched Credit Repair Cloud, the software that now powers the credit repair industry. You will be joining a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
Talent will surround you
We have created a highly collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to learn and grow. Your teammates are always willing to help and share their knowledge. We also encourage you to share your ideas!
Our culture and values
Our approach to hiring and working as a global team relies on valuing every individual for who they are, their belief in our movement, and their zone of genius superpowers!
We don’t micromanage, and we try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We trust our team members to take full responsibility and ownership for the work that they do.
You can pick where you want to work every day
At Credit Repair Cloud, we embrace the remote culture. Some of our team works from our offices while the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to work in the place that makes you most productive.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to attend our Credit Repair Expo.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Annual benefits, which may include a budget for personal development.
- Profit share bonus plan.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Fitness classes.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
Now that you know us let’s talk about you!
As CRC’s Digital Marketing Designer, you’ll be responsible for communicating our mission and values, driving traffic, and aiding in conversion through design. Your day-to-day tasks consist of collaborating with other members of the marketing department to deliver digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including websites, funnels, social media, advertising, and other digital assets.
As Digital Marketing Designer you create, manage, and produce digital design assets for a variety of uses: websites, funnels, product graphics, email, chatbots, social media graphics, brand campaigns, and overall digital assets. You'll need an excellent eye for detail, the ability to drive traffic and conversion through design, and thrive in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple projects at once.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure a consistent brand perception and overall goals of the project.
- Be a positive and encouraging voice for our team, according to our Company Culture Code.
- Create innovative designs that prompt the viewer to complete an intended action.
- Create a wide range of graphics for all digital platforms.
- Complete all design assignments on time while also completing revisions when necessary.
- Stay up to date with the latest design standards, changes, and trends.
- Create illustrations and digital images using different typography, composition, color and branding to use as marketing assets according to our Brand Guidelines.
- Create print designs for various projects.
- Constantly review our customer-facing designs to determine consistency in branding and share ideas to update them accordingly.
- Create design-related SOPs, as needed.
- 2+ years of professional digital marketing design experience.
- High attention to detail, creativity, and organization.
- Ability to thrive and handle multiple projects in a deadline-driven fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take direction on projects, refine ideas, and deliver final design solutions that fit within our brand.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Vast knowledge of digital marketing design best practices.
- Knowledge of design for print production.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality designs
- Time management skills.
- Talent for creativity, composition, and visual problem-solving.
- Clear communication skills.
- Experience working in a remote role.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- A sharable portfolio.
- Experience in video editing is a HUGE plus for this position.
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)