We are announcing a search for a Front-End Lead to join Fluix by Readdle
, an experienced and dynamic person who can drive the development of Fluix web applications front-end.
The key objective for Front-End Lead is ensuring the ongoing delivery and maintenance of high-quality front-end code for user interfaces (UI) in an agile software development environment.
- Lead, coach, and manage an engineering team to support them to be successful both personally & professionally. Ensure individual and team goals are connected to company goals.
- Overview and choose new technologies useful for product and speed of development
- Drive sense of urgency and focus on the customer — the concept is to be spread to the team and the lead is to show by his own example how it's done
- Reviewing the code by other team members and setting internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices
- Develop features and improvements to the Fluix product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Modernize codebase to improve overall team efficiency and use modern approaches to the development
Here is how your first months will look like:
- Within your first 30 days at Readdle you will be focused on your own onboarding into the team and processes: get to know the team, our product, our business realities, front-end codebase, tasks, and plans of the front-end team. You will start writing and reviewing the code.
- By the second month at Readdle you will take over the ownership of planning, task estimation, and code review.
- By 90 days you will completely assume the role of front end lead: participate in roadmap planning, performance reviews and hiring processes.
This Might Describe You:
- Leadership experience as part of an agile engineering team
- Expert in modern TypeScript web application development using Angular, React, Vue or equivalent
- Experienced in producing unit test coverage for application code
- Solid programming fundamentals, such as algorithms, data structures, design patterns
- Good written and spoken English
- Great team member and a collaboration partner. You always know how your goals are attached to other people on your team and feel included and focused on the team's success.
- AngularJS + Angular (via ngUpgrade)
- React, Redux, Styled Components
- Webpack and Angular CLI
- SCSS, BEM
- Karma, Jasmine, Jest
What you will find at Readdle:
- Successful Tech Startup on a growth path.
- Unique international team, which expands in its horizons & culture diversity.
- The highest level of challenge vs support and freedom vs responsibility.
- We want this to be the best job in your career.