Piggy is looking for an extraordinary performance marketer to help drive new user growth through Paid Media Channels. As a member of the Acquisition Team, you’ll be responsible for helping build and manage campaigns across a variety of digital channels. This is an excellent role for candidates that have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Help support acquisition campaigns on online channels including Search, Display, and Native.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Use a data driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance.
- Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results.
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to ensure acquisition goals are met.
- 5+ years in performance marketing.
- 2+ years of recent experience in the European market.
- A Passion for marketing and data analysis. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics driven (performance) marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives.