Deadline for submissions: Midnight, Thursday April 15th 2021
Within every interaction, project and initiative, this role’s primary responsibility is to deliver the most possible value for our clients. The Client Experience Coordinator prioritizes their time in-line with company and team objectives and has the freedom to engage in projects of interest.
If you’re ready to work hard alongside a fast-paced and lean team, send in your application. We want to know what you are passionate about and why that makes you a great fit for Avenue.
What You'll Do
- Provide a world-class client support experience within all interactions and communication channels; including phone, email and live chat.
- Identify product or service gaps, using your unique connection to our client base to be their voice in projects and initiatives across the company.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve processes, knowledge share, and foster team member development.
- Participate in company-wide product and process ideation & creation through our prioritization and areas of focus framework.
- You’re committed to your work, your team, and to driving the company’s objectives forwards.
- A collaborator, you share input and incorporate feedback every chance you get. You seek out ways you can add value and help teammates, regardless of whether it’s part of your job.
- You have true empathy when it comes to clients & your teammates. You always take the time to think about things from their perspective and what the outcome of your actions might lead to.
- An adaptor to change, you work well in an ever-shifting, multi-priority startup environment. Always flexible and ready to hop on any opportunity that’s needed.
Avenue uses a competency-based approach to personal development and hiring. Competencies are broad qualities that lead to success in a role and within a career path. They’re the amalgamation of behaviours, skills, experience and ability. At Avenue, we’ve defined 9 key competencies that we believe will best serve all of the roles needed in the current and future hiring and development needs.
For this role, the core competencies are as follows:
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Understanding context
In the interview stage of this hiring process, the questions will be specifically based on each of these key competencies.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
- An annual salary of $40,000.
- Awesome benefits delivered through League.com’s digital platform, giving you flexibility, choice and control. Extended coverage for both medical and dental, plus your own lifestyle (gym, workout gear, ski pass) and health spending accounts (massage, chiropractor, glasses etc...).
- The right tools for the job (Macbook, $500 home office spend, $40/month internet allowance).
- Collaborative distributed working environment and the best team.