ContentFly (YC W21) is building the Mailchimp for Content Marketing. We're a team of top performers from world class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top tier investors.
We're one of the fastest growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $3.5m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 25% MoM.
Boasting a world class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
Do you have an eye for good writing? Are you well organized? Ready to start your career in a company that's gone from $0 to $150m in valuation in less than half a year? Read on.
- Provide quality content editing and optimization
- Become the expert in our client's style/tone of voice, content messaging, and positioning
- Ensure all aspects of our client's briefs and brand guidelines are adhered to in our final delivered content piece
- Publish any content pieces on external platforms such as WordPress
- Carry out any content grading and optimization as required
- Copyedit and fact-check a high volume of articles
- Help vet content from new writers to ensure it meets our quality standards on the platform
- Bachelor Degree in a writing-intensive major (e.g. Journalism, Communications, English Literature, Media, History, Philosophy, Political Science, etc.)
- 2 - 3 years in Content Marketing or Journalism
- Experience weaving SEO best practices into well-researched, informative articles
- Impeccable writing skills; ability to harness style, tone and voice to appeal to your target audience
- Has excellent editing skills. You can look at a content piece and check for relevance, narrative and voice
- Isn't necessarily an expert in business topics, but is down to become an expert
- Above market salary + options
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote & distributed
- Free laptop + home office budget
- Physical + mental health budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places