As a Data Analyst, you will be joining the Product chapter to own everything related to product analytics. You’ll also interface cross-functional to tackle various analytical challenges.
You must reside in Europe, yet the exact location doesn’t matter as Leadfeeder is a remote company.
As a Data Analyst concentrated on product analytics, your tasks would include the following:
- Work alongside the product chapter to develop mission-critical KPI's
- Create dashboards and reports for key areas of the product
- Partner with engineering to create and assess product experiments/testing
- Help growing a culture of measurement and metrics across the company
- Participate in product discovery and quantitative customer research
What Leadfeeder can offer
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- A competitive salary
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Corona situation this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at the time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply!