Product Equities is a fast-growing digital growth organization that acquires, starts and partners with assets & businesses across every vertical and business type.
We seek an incredibly motivated digital marketing specialist to join our team as quickly as possible.
We need an agile, results-driven, detail-oriented expert in all major digital areas, including SEO, paid media, affiliate, UX/UI, CRO, and more.
You’ll work directly with our founder & CEO and have flexibility in direction and execution (with guidance) of all paid & organic strategies (across all assets and accounts).
- >3-5 years of a strong historical track record of success in a digital marketing execution role.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding (but extremely rewarding) environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, tactics & more (as needed).
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Can handle objective constructive criticism well (this is a huge requirement and a big part of our demanding but unbelievably fulfilling culture).
- Keeps up-to-date with latest digital marketing news and has a hunger for learning on a daily basis.
- Experience with in-depth keyword research.
- Experience launching and optimizing paid media campaigns (across Google, Facebook, and Microsoft) from start-to-finish.
- Experience with SEO & organic strategies & strong backlink knowledge.
In addition to experience in digital marketing, the right candidate will possess a growth mindset. They will also be an exceptional communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interface with the team and leadership with ease.
- Plan and execute multi platform digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and so on
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities
- Coordinate with our creative team on all creative assets including custom landing pages
- Coordinate with development team on launch timelines for all new assets
- Lead backlink strategy (both PBNs & Guest-Posting)
- Process building for all marketing channels & strategies
Please fill out this application form, here
. We’ll reach back out in <24 hours. Thanks!