Your Daily Challenges
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test driven development environment
- Work on features and projects as assigned by Development Leads and Product Managers
- Development of new features
- Maintenance of existing features
- Collaboration with cross-functional, agile teams
- Contributions of ideas to improve the product
- Knowledge of Queuing Systems (SQS, Gearman, etc.)
- Knowledge of REST
- An awareness of app behavior and display differences across various device types
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- 4+ years of PHP development experience
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full-time remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.