Exercise.com is a B2B SaaS company in the fitness industry. We build software to help gyms, coaches, trainers, and other fitness professionals manage and grow their businesses with their own custom-branded web, iOS, and Android apps.
We are 100% bootstrapped and growing fast. MRR +50% YoY, payments processed +250% YoY, post-COVID record sales months. If you want to create solutions in a time of unprecedented phase change acceleration in the fitness industry, we want to talk with you.
We are hiring experienced full-stack Ruby on Rails developers to help us scale Exercise.com.
- Building and scaling all aspects of the Exercise.com Ruby on Rails application, Ember.js front-end applications, and APIs.
- Developing creative solutions to allow our fitness professional customers to succeed on the platform.
- Building integrations with partners.
- Participating in development of the product roadmap
- Implementing and improving development cycle processes, procedures, and practices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience building and scaling Ruby on Rails applications
- Equally comfortable with back and front end.
- Experience with RDBMS (specifically PostgreSQL), including writing queries and tuning performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and present clear and concise reports and documents.
- Ability to work from home while providing highly accurate work in a focused and professional setting void of distractions.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Bonus: DevOps/Google Cloud Platform experience
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reach out!