We're an ambitious team of entrepreneurs excited about building the next big thing in B2B. Perdoo helps companies turn ambition into reality with our SaaS tool which is based on OKR, a goal management framework used by top-achieving businesses like Google and LinkedIn.
By focusing companies around common objectives, we help them fix the broken link between strategy and execution so that everyone can work together on a clear path towards success. Many well-known companies throughout the world already trust us and our product.
Perdoo is a B2B web app that is typically used by every employee in an organization, which is why design is one of the most important challenges to our product. We make it easy for anyone - from tech-savvy engineers to computer illiterates - to use OKR and it’s the main reason customers choose us over our competitors.
As our dedicated UX/UI Designer, you will be taking over the responsibility for all design aspects of our web application. In close collaboration with our CTO, Product Manager and Engineering Team, you will be working on building a killer interface that our customers love. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about working in a small team to bring our interface to the next level and is passionate about building products that last.
As our UX/UI Designer you’ll
- Be responsible for all aspects of designing a flawless user experience.
- Ensure our product remains intuitive and easy-to-use as we add more functionality.
- Architect our product as a whole to treat the symptoms of problems our users report.
- Proactively monitor UX friction points and design simple, elegant solutions to fix broken workflows.
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering Team to wireframe, prototype and polish new features.
Required Skills / Experience
If you care a lot about what you do, creating the workplace of tomorrow and having a real impact on the company's success, then Perdoo is the right place for you.
- You love what you do and believe in what we’re building here at Perdoo.
- 3+ years of experience designing web applications, ideally in the B2B SaaS space.
- If you’re planning to work remotely, at least one year of experience in doing so.
- You have a talent for simple, intuitive and fun-to-use web interfaces.
- You’re a strong communicator and can work efficiently with different stakeholders.
- Native or fluent English language skills.
What we offer
- Contribute to a real-life product, used by hundreds of high profile companies.
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Flexible working hours and exceptional co-workers.
- We will fly you in to our office in the heart of the city, with a rooftop, gym and an awesome view over Berlin.
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to a villa in Morocco!