We are looking for a technical, customer-facing Web Developer to work on our customer team, interfacing between our customers and our product teams. This key role will support the adoption of Forestry products (Tina CMS & Forestry CMS) in new organizations and help our product team understand the needs of our customers.
As the second hire of its kind at Forestry, there will be a lot of opportunities for impact and growth. We want to help our clients implement high-quality, successful Jamstack solutions, and this role will be front and center in that effort.
- This position is for a full-time employee.
- This is a remote role (UTC -8 to UTC -3). We do not offer Visa sponsorship or help with relocation at this time.
- Once the COVID-19 situation has passed, we expect this role to involve light travel (a handful of times per year) to client sites.
- Become a technical product expert, evangelist, and coach.
- Help drive the technical aspects of the sale by building proof of concepts, assisting our clients integrating and implementing our products, demonstrating product expertise, and sharing best practices.
- Provide advice about architecting projects using the JAMstack (i.e. Netlify Vs AWS, Next.js vs GatsbyJS, image transformation, etc).
- Document technical needs/requirements & feedback for both our sales and product teams.
- You have familiarity with Jamstack technologies and CMSs.
- You’ve spent at least 4 years (combined) in a sales engineering, development, or technical consulting role. Equivalent experience will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- You love to learn about new technology and you’re curious about how things work under the hood.
- You enjoy teaching and coaching others on technical solutions.
- You’ve effectively communicated with highly technical customers before.
- You’re fluent in English and a strong written communicator.
- You have experience working with design systems and component libraries
- You have experience writing user stories, diagramming, and sharing technical requirements and vision