ReUp Education is seeking a detail-oriented Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our student acquisition and engagement efforts to drive growth and retention. By helping us execute, iterate, and innovate on our outreach strategies across channels, you’ll enable us to achieve our ambitious goal of re-enrolling and supporting millions of college students.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the broader marketing operation with a focus on planning, execution, and automation of student-facing campaigns from re-enrollment to graduation. You’ll take advantage of user segmentation and predictive analytics to setup and disseminate content and messaging that resonates with current and former students.
This is an incredible opportunity to play a valuable role in a growing early-stage startup as we tackle a huge problem that affects a largely underserved population. If you’re a natural self-starter (and Hubspot pro!) interested in combining creativity with the power of data, marketing, and automation to transform people’s lives, come join us!
- Creating and scheduling student outreach campaigns via Hubspot and Salesforce for new and existing cohorts
- Defining precise audience lists / user segments within Hubspot and Salesforce
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying workflow automations in Hubspot
- Delivering against marketing plans for new and existing university partners to hit key conversion and engagement goals (for each partner, each academic term)
- Executing student acquisition and engagement campaigns across the student lifecycle (re-enrollment to graduation) via email, SMS, and ad channels
- Maintaining the company-wide outreach calendar used to communicate all key marketing activities
- Supporting Digital Marketing Managers in delivering against major projects
- Collaborating with Coaching and Partner Success teams to identify strategic marketing opportunities
- Assisting with monitoring and reporting, keeping an eye on important metrics and trends to understand campaign success on a day-to-day basis
- Setting up and reporting out on multivariate tests to improve our results
- Collaborating with Senior Marketing Managers to inform our vision, strategy, systems, and processes to continuously improve the marketing operation
(Research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups only apply to jobs if they meet all of the qualifications. However, no one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. ReUp encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. We look forward to your application.)
- You have 2-3 years experience delivering results through digital consumer marketing and email automation
- You have experience with a breadth of marketing channels, mediums, and tactics (prior experience marketing to students a plus)
- You have prior experience with Hubspot. In general, you embrace technology and are familiar with best-in-class marketing platforms and processes that enable scale, e.g. Marketing Automation Systems, Analytics Platforms, Outreach Tools, etc.
- You have collaborated with a team to create effective content and campaigns that resonate with users to drive key actions -- such as email and SMS templates, messaging, landing pages, forms, social media, blog posts, and newsletters
- You’ve run and learned from A/B tests to improve results over time
- You have a passion for education, and you’re comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have experience working remotely or within a distributed team environment (a plus but not required)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience and location)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; we pay 100% of the employee's premium and 50% of any dependents' premiums
- Flexible time off and remote work opportunity
- A diverse team that fosters a high level of collaboration despite being highly distributed
- We provide your choice of a Mac or PC laptop
ReUp is a distributed company. The majority of our team work remotely.
TEAMWORK * RESULTS * CONSTANT LEARNING * AGENCY * DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & EQUITY * JOY
ReUp employees share a passion for improving outcomes for stopout students. We support students to get Results as they embark on finishing what they started. We believe in the power of human potential and that supporting an individual’s Agency acts as a catalyst for positive change and resilience. We support Diversity, Inclusion & Equity, for both the students we work with and in our hiring practices. We value Teamwork and strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We tackle hard problems with curiosity and take action towards continuous improvement and Constant Learning. Approaching our work with open hearts, open minds, and seeking collective success creates Joy. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Business Operations & Hiring During Coronavirus:
We are continuing with all business operations (including hiring) during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Fortunately, we already operate as a distributed team, so we are used to conducting virtual job interviews. We are committed to working with all applicants who may need reasonable accommodations throughout the hiring process, including those who may need assistance interviewing virtually. Should you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
We encourage everyone who needs more information on COVID-19 to visit the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease site.
ReUp Education is an equal opportunity employer
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.