Hey there 👋
My name is Dimitry and I’m the founder of Soar. We build productizedmarketing services at price points digital startups and creators can afford. We deliver our services in a streamlined way and believe in impacting as many startups and creators as possible using well defined and transparently priced and scoped services.
The services we have are a combination of “agency” style services, like managed SEO, Reputation Management, and more productized and packaged up services like...
- Done for you viral posts on Reddit
- Quora answers
- Analytics tag installation
- & more
Most of our clients are brand new digital companies just about to launch for the first time. They come in all shapes and sizes, so expect to mingle with lots of entrepreneurs and passionate builders.
No matter the service, we try and keep the service experience transparent and fair to our customers. It’s a core tenet and a welcome relief for a lot of the customers that work with us.
We’ve been seeing lots of attention during Covid. Our specialization in Reddit combined with the growth of the creator economy has really pushed up awareness and demand for the kind of services we provide.
That’s where you come in. Our Onboarding Lead.
You’ll join our Customer Success team of 2 people and growing. You’re in luck, you’ve got a talented team that’ll help you get settled in and familiar with our systems. You’ll have clear points of contact within our service teams and your own team as you explore, get familiar with the company, our clients, & what we do.
Initially, your first few projects will be focused on familiarizing and setting the scene for the future.
- Understanding what the current onboarding process looks like - this will be our baseline
- Learning the ins and outs of the services we offer and how they address different customer needs, with the eventual goal of being able to suggest services after speaking with them
- Diving into our proposal building & payment process, so you can accompany a customer from inquiry until they’re ready to begin services
- Evaluating the right way to onboard new customers into the platform. What’s the ideal journey? Can it be improved? How?
- Developing an Onboarding Playbook that describes tactics, do’s and don'ts, and other key information about how onboarding should happen.
- Working with the Head of Customer Success to implement a clear onboarding journey
As you settle in, you’ll be the owner of our overall onboarding pipeline. Your day-to-day will depend, but will probably include the following...
- Getting on calls with entrepreneurs and creators who are interested in learning more about our services, and what working with our team is like
- Building proposals for these entrepreneurs outlining the services ideal for their needs
- Processing questions from potential and existing customers
- Collaborating within the customer success team to drive forward new initiatives to improve customer happiness, retention & acquisition
- Depending on how things go, potentially pitching clients and helping us get established on Upwork and similar platforms.
- The ability to keep a conversation very focused, while still enjoying the interpersonal connections
- Strong interpersonal skills, with experience talking with entrepreneurs and early stage business owners
- Excellent written and spoken communication style. We’re all remote, so it’s important we can communicate clearly.
- Incredible attention-to-detail, as there can be many small tasks in a day and it’s important to keep on top of them!
- Work hours that overlap some with the EST timezone
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Comfortable working remotely (no office, you’re free!)
- You’ve used Hubspot or another CRM (tell us which one and in what capacity!)
- You’ve worked in sales (tell us more about that too)
- You know the 80/20 rule of active listening
- You have experience in Asana, Qwilr, or Woocommerce.
- You’ve got a pet 🐶
- You’ve been an entrepreneur or worked closely with entrepreneurs before
We’re trying to build a great team with talented people. We’d like you to help us on this mission. Here are some of the core principles of working with our team
Work-life Balance & Flexible Hours ⏱
We are a remote-first company, we believe in focusing on working with the best talent no matter where you are located. We will make it work. We respect time zones and try our best to provide flexibility in your daily work life.
PTO & Holidays 🏖
We work hard to make sure that we create a balanced environment that helps you avoid burnouts. We encourage everyone to take at least 35 days off per year. Just make sure to notify your team beforehand so we can balance the workload of your fellow teammates.
Mental & Physical Strength fund 🧘♀️
We want our team to be healthy both physically and mentally so we are happy to reimburse you if you are going to a gym or take a meditation class - you pick!
Growth & Education Allowance📚
We want to make sure that you have the ability to grow - maybe you want to take a Udemy course, pick up some Linkedin Learning, or participate in a webinar. We encourage our team to learn new skills and better existing ones.
Fringe Benefits 🎁
While a minor benefit, it is nice to be surprised sometimes. We try to wow you every year with a small token of appreciation - a logo t-shirt or paid lunch, event tickets, or small party - we try to figure something out regardless of being remote.
Wifi Coverage 📶
As a remote company, our “office” is highly dependent on Wifi. We are happy to help you cover this expense with up $50/month towards your Wifi bill.
Competitive Compensation 💰
Even though we are a small company, we strive to be fair about compensation. We make sure that you can live comfortably on your salary, no matter where you are. It is not easy to benchmark salaries in a remote company where our people are located all over the world but we continuously work on and improve our approach. Things we take into account when calculating the compensation are global averages per skillset, your local cost of living, your skills and experience.
Apply by filling out the application form below 👇Apply now
I look forward to reviewing your applications!