Our startup, Skup is looking for an innovative, talented and driven individual to join us as a Copywriter and content writer.
Our company has a huge audience of eCommerce students, and we’re looking for a way to better communicate and connect with our customers and potential customers.
Our team is still small so you'll be an important team-member alongside our marketing manager, taking part in the growth of this company.
Skup values certain characteristics in our team members.
We aim to grow a family that is:
- Honest and Insightful
- Engaging and Well-informed
- Solution Experts
Who this is for:
We love to work with the BEST or those striving to be the best. We love to work with HUNGRY and EXCITED writers who are THRILLED to do what they do.
If you are someone who is proud of your experience, your skill, and your abilities and desire to work with a great team this is for you
You will be required to be on daily and working within our project management software (Monday & Slack), but can work from anywhere as long as you have a solid internet connection and reliable voice chat for meetings.
You will need to be able to problem solve on your own. That means a full understanding of the specifications, project, and vision. You will NOT be micromanaged.
If you can not handle working without supervision, this is NOT for you. Attention to detail is a must. You need to be able to hit deadlines on time, have great team communication, and absolute reliability to be on during working hours.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Excited to Join a small but expanding team and ready to grow with us
- Loves to strategize and overcome hurdles
- Looking for a strong company culture built in excellence and growth
- Eager to grow in this field - a truly confident individual that also knows when to ask questions
- Hungry to contribute and learn alongside like-minded individuals
- The ability to express complex ideas in a simple and concise way
- Able to adopt our brands voice to establish congruent communication style
- Able to craft angles and develop customer avatars
- Email copywriting experience
- Ad copywriting experience
- VSL Experience
- Webinar Experience
- Info Product Experience
- Familiar with Notion
- Love of GIFs and animal
- Compensation is in the $60,000.00/Year Range
- 20 Vacation Days Per Year
- Unlimited Book/Audiobook fund
- Mentorship from senior level engineers and C-Team
U.S. Employee Only Benefits (after 90 days employment):
- PPO Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision & Life) (We Pay 75%)
- $1000/Year in travel credits (Airbnb, or the airline of your choice)
- $360/Year in “Pet funds” for your furry friends
- $720/Year towards your gym membership
- $240/Year towards your music subscription (Spotify, Pandora)$180/Year towards learning another language (Babbel, Duolingo)
In other words, we’re seeking people who are, Bibliophilic, multi-lingual, cultured, well- traveled, health conscious, pet loving, audiophiles who want to build amazing products that tens of thousands of eCommerce stores around the world use and love
We are eager to help develop the future of eCommerce and NEED to hire someone that is eager to learn!
You will be working with the SMART Family - a team of intelligent, driven and friendly individuals with one goal in mind: to better the lives of others in the e-commerce space.
Please send over all RELEVANT WORK you’ve created to Connect@skup.net
with the subject line “You have my sword” (maybe you’re a lord of the rings fan who knows?!)
Please also include your best piece of sales copy and include an explanation of why you think this is the best copy you’ve written!