Stuart here, founder of Booster Apps
We are a fast growing established B2B SaaS company looking for an expert Ruby on Rails engineer to help join us in tackling some interesting scaling challenges. (100% remote)
To give a small indication, we currently process roughly 20-25M Sidekiq Jobs per day and are scaling to 100M+ DB rows in the not so distant future.
Our engineering team consists of 10 year + Ruby on Rails Engineers (including myself). We're looking to add an extremely talented expert who has previous experience in scaling to the highest level with Ruby on Rails.
We're looking to add to our small knit experienced team in scaling our company.Things we love: ❤️
- Helping over 500,000 Shopify merchants who have installed our software.
- Working on interesting engineering challenges! - but we are also not afraid to getting our hands dirty in any area of a Rails app.
- Helping our fellow team members
- Having a stress free work environment!
Things we avoid: 🤮
- Micro managing
- Egos and Drama
- Wasting time.
The right candidate will have:
10+ years professional software development experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Experience in scaling
- Experience with Postgres, Sidekiq and Redis.
- Be able to take a task and make it your own without much guidance
- Experience working with agile software development processes
Nice to have, but not required:
- Shopify API experience
- Facebook Messenger API
- Compensation depends upon experience.
- 18 days paid time off per year.
- This is defined as a contractor position (1099)
- This is a 100% remote position.
Does this sound like you would be a great fit?
Please complete the application form
and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
Thank you! 🙏
Stuart @ Booster Apps