Tired of data science roles that end up being mostly data engineering? Or spending years on edge cases for a single application?
Join our 100% remote, full-time, Machine Learning team, and work on exciting ML solutions every day.
Take responsibility for the entire ML project cycle: From researching the best ML approaches for a problem, to scaling your model on AWS running billion of live requests per day.
Work with us and our customers on meaningful challenges that help millions of customers: Predicting rare diseases, automating radiology assessments, optimizing car manufactoring and better managing electrical grids for entire countries.
We also develop essential open source tooling for Bioinformatics researchers. Such as our recent tool Omigami
.You will like the role if you want to
- Work 100% on machine learning projects, no data warehousing, no distractions.
- Work on hard, interesting and meaningful challenges – like AI for digital drug discovery & mass spectrometry analysis.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Get stuff done and try your ideas – with 0 bureaucracy.
- Go on team adventures around the world, twice a year.
- Work on large & complicated datasets from companies like Pfizer, Johnson&Johnson & Mercedes.
Skills you need
- Excellent communication.
- Solid Engineering Background (4+ years development experience).
- Familiar with Python, AWS and / or Google Cloud, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiar with Machine Learning.
Skills you will learn
- How to build real-world machine learning pipelines.
- How drugs are developed, cars are built, how LCMS machines work, and genomes are sequenced and of course what the data involved looks like. – You will never be bored.
- 2.400 – 4.500 € / month, depending on experience and location (cost of living).
- Significant company shares – and shares in yearly profits.
- Unlimited contract, paid holiday & sick days and team holidays twice per year.
- Hardware (MacBook), if you need it.
How to apply
Step 1: Fill out our ML Engineer Questionnaire: https://datarevenue.com/apply/ml-engineer
- Step 2: Complete a small online Code Challenge.
- Step 3: 1st Interview with our CTO and CEO
- Step 4: Data Science Code Challenge
- Step 5: 2nd Interview with our CTO and CEO.
- Step 6: Offer
Junior ML Engineers
We also hire exceptionally motivated and talented junior ML engineers. If that's you, apply and we will be excited to review your application.
About Us & Where are we going
- 12 ML Engineers (US, Canada, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Poland and Germany)
- Growth rate: 100 - 200% per year
- We focus on Machine Learning data analysis tools for Medical Researchers
- Check out our Blog for up to date information on what we are working on.
Get the chance to grow your skills and take on important bioinformatic challenges together with us.