We’re looking for an experienced QA Engineer to work on the Jibble cloud product. It’s an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge with a fast-growing startup targeting the fastest-growing region in the world - South-East Asia. The position offers a highly competitive salary and equity in the company. We also have an annual product team meetup for our remote workers.
Our current Jibble and PayrollPanda products have been built using the Backbone.JS front-end framework but for Jibble 2.0 we’ll be using Vue. For test automation we use Xray and Cypress.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Write new test cases
- Conduct manual tests following tests cases
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Test Automation for all the supported platforms.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Able to spot problems from the product, development, and user’ perspectives.
- Great hard and soft skills
- Competent in contemporary JS based QA technologies and toolsets (Cypress).
- Experience in API testing.
- Know when to manually test and when to automate.
- Able to identify priorities and application hotspots for Automated testing.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Analytical and structured with high attention to detail
- Experience working in remote teams is an advantage
- Located within UTC - UTC+8 time zones
- Fluent in English