Seeking a QA Engineer that will support us in testing the various software solutions that we develop. The QA Engineer will work as part of an agile team to support both the Product Manager and the developers in providing a constant gauge on the quality/health of the solution through out its life cycle.
The main responsibilities for this role are the following:
- create and execute test plans
- file clear and prioritized defects in our SCRUM tool
- verify fixes
- validate all internal builds before giving to end customer (i.e. make sure no obvious regressions)
- Set up automated tests for picking up regressions.
- Provide daily metrics on the quality of the product
o Areas tested
o Tests completed with results (pass/fail)
o Open bugs/open rate
o Closed bugs/closed rate
As such we are looking for experience in the following areas:
- Greater than three years in a software application testing role.
- Have created test plans including unit tests, feature tests, workflow tests.
- Experience filing and prioritizing defects (we will ask for examples to be provided)
- Executed manual and automated test plans
- Has created reports based upon tests with daily metrics
- Identifies results driven from QA
- Experience conducting performance testing
- Held role with title that has Quality Assurance or Testing in it
- 3D would be a big bonus, ideally Designer/Artist/CAD background. And/or literate in 3D terminology (shaders, scene graph, ...)
- Scripting a bonus to help with automated testing.
This is for an amazing opportunity testing new cutting-edge 3D software products, plugins, and experiences.