ConvertKit is delightful email marketing software built for creators. We help creators own their audience and turn fans into customers. For makers, authors, chefs, musicians, athletes, and anyone else making a living by creating the culture we all love, there isn’t a better tool for reaching inboxes. More importantly, there isn’t a team more committed to helping creators earn a living doing work that matters.
We're hiring a part-time (~10-15 hours / week ) contractor to continue to build, support, and maintain our suite of plugins for Wordpress:
- Execute on our product roadmap for building new features into our plugins.
- Address any current outstanding bugs + issues.
- Continue to build out documentation for deployment, installation, and upgrading.
- Help our customer success team with thorny technical issues relating to the plugins.
- At least 5 years professional coding experience.
- At least 3 years experience with Wordpress plugin development.
- Significant, demonstrable experience using best practices for writing clean, maintainable, well-architected, and well-tested code.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.