Applying to Autotiv will change your life
- Uncapped commissions
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Coaching 3x per week
- The highest tech sales tools
- Fast promotion trajectory (6-12 months)
- Work from anywhere you have an internet connection
- A culture that is built around happiness for Autotiv’s team
- Change the world with 1 business day custom manufacturing services
- On target earnings of $50K in the first year, $100K+ by your third year
Autotiv helps businesses make custom plastic and metal parts.
Mechanical engineers need to manage many domestic and abroad vendors in order to optimize for speed, production cost, and quality. Our global excess manufacturing capacity sourcing engine provides them the manufacturing performance they need at a lower cost and faster lead time than working with the manufacturer direct.
Companies like Pfizer, Formlabs, and Shark Ninja trust Autotiv to deliver rapid prototypes and efficient production runs of their next big breakthrough so they can get new products to market faster and at a lower cost.
As a Sales Development Representative at Autotiv you will drive the future of Autotiv's growth. You will be responsible for introducing the benefits of working with Autotiv to brand new accounts. In doing so you will build the sales skills needed to overcome objections and help prospects modernize their supply chains, save time, and save cost by utilizing our automated excess capacity purchasing process.
We arm our reps with the most effective tools, data, and automation in the industry so they can spend more time selling and less time on non-sales activities.
What you'll do
- Prospect research and email template personalization
- Cold calls
- LinkedIn connects/social touches
- Managing email replies and follow-up sequencing
- 3x per week team training on optimizing your phone calls, email responses, and improving product knowledge
- Biweekly 1on1s with your team lead
- Set monthly goals with your team lead and work together to achieve them
- Strong computer skills including a typing speed of 40+ WPM
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work efficiently and consistently meet activity goals
- Ability to put in a solid 7 hours of productive work per day
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Company provided equipment: headset, computer, external monitors, keyboard, software, etc.
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Uncapped Commission
- Freedom and flexibility to work when and where you want -- wherever in the world that is! As long as you can make team training meetings and make your calls during the prospect's work days you can be wherever and work whenever.
This position is grindy, engaging, and challenging. Stay focused on improving results and you will be able to do very well for yourself here while creating a lot of value for your customers and the company. Top performers will be promoted quickly to account executive roles. We are currently a 20 person company and growing quickly! Build a career here.
Looking forward to meeting you!