- Compensation: $75,000 to $95,000 (including base + commission)
- Streamlined, modern sales tools and efficient sales process
- Creating new revenue for B2B tech companies through lead-generating digital marketing campaigns
- Remote and U.S. based
The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, creating, and working new qualified sales opportunities through the point of close. This role will manage both inbound warm leads as well as outbound campaigns by identifying new prospects, qualifying buying interest, and working critical decision makers through the sales process.
Infinity Marketing Group specializes in direct relationship lead generation for B2B tech companies, especially software and SaaS. We get our clients warm leads fast and make sure they're connected to the right people in their desired target industries. While we typically begin the conversation with our LinkedIn marketing service, we also offer multiple add-on services including email marketing, paid ads, social media management, SEO, content writing, video creation, podcast booking, Google grant management, website design, and graphic design.
Your day-to-day at Infinity Marketing Group
- Quick and strategic follow-up via phone, email, and social media for all inbound leads
- Creating creative outbound prospecting strategy and executing on that strategy: cold call, email, social selling, direct mail, etc.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly performance metrics (appointments set, qualified leads worked, deals closed, etc)
- You will receive regular sales training through weekly 1-on-1s, team meetings, and monthly alignment meetings with management.
- Organize data, clean up pipeline, and produce weekly reporting
- Become an expert on your market and its nuances, pain points, and challenges and stay apprised of changes and new strategies in the industry
Embody Infinity Marketing Group Core Values
- Be Remarkable. We don't have financial goals, because we don't see our clients as a commodity. Our goal is to continually provide remarkable service.
- Staff First. Client Second. Service & Products Third. We take care of each other first, which allows us the capacity to do great work for our clients.
- Be the expert. We’re personal trainers, not order takers. We collaborate with our clients using their expertise in their industry, but they trust us because of our expertise in marketing.
- Be curious! Question everything. Read, subscribe to podcasts, take courses (that we pay for), and always continue learning.
- Be honest. We make a commitment to our clients to be honest with them through the whole process.
- 1.5+ years of sales experience
- Demonstrate empathy towards potential customers and even be willing to walk away from a deal if the fit isn’t there
- Display resilience when facing rejection
- Highly organized and efficient
- Confident using a CRM, sales tools, and LinkedIn.
- Ability to follow a proven process but stay nimble
- Bonus: Experience in a marketing agency
Why You’ll Love Working At Infinity Marketing Group
- Very competitive compensation - 1st year OTE $75K+. 2nd year OTE $100K+.
- Benefits: Medical, Unlimited PTO, flexible hours, remote work, vacation package bonuses
- We are a team of experts, so you can believe in the service you’re selling.
- We have a great and friendly culture, where new ideas and independent thinking are encouraged.