Meter is an entire blockchain ecosystem
that provides first-class Etherium scaling, seamless interoperability between different blockchains, one of the most decentralized networks of validators, and a metastable token not tied to fiat.
While we are looking for work on a contract basis to help with the building out the Meter network, we do also have a number of grants available also to help fund developers building dApps on the platform. For dApp development, we are interested in projects at all stages of development from starting anew to taking advantage of Meter being the fastest Etherium layer-2 side chain by porting an existing Etherium app to the Meter network.
Even though the Meter team is headquartered in California, we have team members located around the world and are therefore open to submissions globally for the right developer(s).
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer with at least 1+ year experience. Experience with blockchain and security protocols is a must.
Meter is looking for experienced blockchain/Solidity developers to become part of the team to assist in a number of things, including:
- Making the Meter network accessible via GraphQL
- Integration with one of our close partners, Chainlink
- Making smart contracts for the Meter platform
- Design and Implement high security technology (Services, libraries, Algorithms).
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Skills And Qualifications
- 1+ year experience with blockchain development with Solidity and related tools (Truffle, geth, etc.)
- Written smart contracts and deployed them to the Ethereum blockchain
- Familiarity with ERC20, ERC 721 and others
- Deep understanding of blockchain logic
- Familiarity with basic encryption techniques
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Contribution to Open Source blockchain projects is a major plus
- Familiar with peer-to-peer networking
- Experience with Test Driven Development
If you feel like you would be a great fit for Meter, shoot over your resume!