We're a marketing company with a purpose: we provide Search Engine Optimization and Thought Leadership services for well-managed, ethical companies. Our tech savvy, intelligent team produces high-level content for companies who are leaders in their industry and produce something of genuine value for the public.
Our most successful Campaign Strategists are assertive and self-aware, yet very empathetic (meaning they pay careful attention to the needs of each team-member on the accounts that are assigned to them), and possess organizational skills and an analytical mind. The ideal Campaign Strategist is driven, delivers more than they promise, and doesn't need others to hold them accountable.
Does this describe you? If you think you can provide the enthusiastic leadership our clients are looking for, read on!
- Well-developed negotiation, project, and account management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient working remotely.
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization best practices and content strategy development.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Google search console, search engine results pages (SERPS), Ahrefs and other relevant tools/techniques.
Campaign Strategist Team Responsibilities
- Develop a deep and thorough understanding of SEO, Google, and Thought Leadership.
- Oversee all big picture and day-to-day SEO strategy-related tasks and deliverables, both team-facing and client-facing, for an average of 4-5 clients.
- Cultivate a deep and intimate understanding of clients’ industry, audience(s), competitive advantages, and campaign goals, “reading between the lines” when necessary to ensure each client and their internal team are truly in alignment.
- Drive upsells and renewals by pinpointing and presenting strategy opportunities to teammates and clients.
- Generate quarterly client reports, and uses this information to continually improve and realign campaign strategy throughout the duration of a campaign.
- Engage in continued personal and professional development
- Helm the ship of their internal teams to ensure individual responsibilities and tasks lead to big picture and long-term goals.
Salary & Benefits:
This is a full-time telecommuting position with a starting salary range of $55,000 to $60,000 annually.
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 2 weeks of sick time
- Standard federal holidays
- PTO increases by 2.5 days per year of employment
- 401(k) with $500 employer match after 6 months of employment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 1 month of employment
- Tech/office upgrade stipend after 2 years of employment
Please send a resume and a cover letter explaining why your personality, professional strengths, and prior experience make you a good potential match for our firm. Please direct your message to our Recruiting Specialist.
We respond to qualified applicants with a brief email questionnaire. Strong candidates will be invited to interview with our Recruiting Specialist and Head of Campaign Strategy. Top candidates will then interview several members of our management and campaign strategy teams.