About the role
We are looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer to enhance and build new feature requests for our core product Epirus Explorer and open source library Web3j. In this role, you will work with both the internal team and collaborate with open source developers to implement and review feature requests.
You will also have the opportunity to collaborate on cutting-edge decentralized solutions for our clients Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- 4+ years experience in software development, and a minimum of 2 years experience building projects on a large production scale.
- Experience in designing and building libraries, and API design mindset.
- Experience with Kotlin or other functional languages.
- Working knowledge of Solidity / Ethereum, Ether.js, or Web3j library.
- Experience collaborating in an Agile work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and strong cross-cultural communication.
- Willingness to learn new disciplines, problem solver, proactive, and overall well-grounded engineer.
Nice to have
- Experience building on Ethereum or any other blockchains such as Corda or Fabric.
- Blockchain standard protocols such as ERC271 and ERC-1155.
- Experience with Linux and Bash environments.
- Experience with, or understanding of PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CI/CD pipelines (GitLab or GitHub), MQ technology such as Kafka or Redis, AWS and Azure infrastructure services, Docker, Kubernetes.