We're on a mission to let anyone create software, by building a platform to let you build apps without code. We want to change the way software is built.
That's a pretty big task, and we've got some exciting problems to tackle. 💪
Our mission is to empower people who've never created software before, and let them build the tools they need to do their job.
We want to make that process as easy as possible, and to do that, we need to deeply understand how our users are using our product, and what would we need to build in order to make it a better experience.
This is not your average customer success role.
• You'll need to know our product inside-out 💡, including all its capabilities and limitations.
• Then you'll need to understand our customers 👀, what their businesses do and what they're working towards.
• Then you'll be proactively working with them to find opportunities 🚀 where Stacker can help them with their business goals, and make sure they're getting the most out of it.
Throughout all of this, you'll be feeding back valuable insights to the product team, and helping to shape the direction of the product 🔨 as it grows.
• You'll need to be really technically minded: this is a powerful and flexible product, so you'll need to understand it deeply.
• You should have a head for business: we'll need you to understand our customers' businesses and their needs as well as they do
• You would ideally have an eye for product: you'll be feeding back insights from what you learn working with out customers directly into our product process, and so you'll have a big impact on the product's direction.
• You should be smart and quick to learn: as a small startup, we're moving really quickly, and everything's always changing. You should thrive in an environment where you're not told exactly what to do, but are free to find opportunities and make the most of them.
If you think that these all apply to you: then we'd love to talk!