mtc is looking for several technically-minded web developer with Magento 2 experience to join our growing team of over 100 staff across the world. You will be responsible for developing world-class websites for our clients. You will work side-by-side with designers, project managers, frontend developers, marketing, and other backend developers to create new features/websites and continue to innovate existing websites for our clients.
- Take ownership of projects and clients from a software engineering perspective, communicating closely with clients and stakeholders.
- Developing new features and fixing bugs.
- Writing technical specifications, estimate work, and propose improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Setting high professional standard by following best practices for delivering quality, maintainable, and testable code.
Experience: At least 3 years of Magento 2 experience. Magento Certified preferred.
Language: Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Location: Anywhere! An overlap of 4 hours with Europe/London time-zone is preferred.
- Competitive starting salary
- Good career progression opportunities
- Extra holidays based on length of service & additional day off on your birthday.
- Maternity and paternity pay
- Access to exclusive client discounts
- Employee benefits scheme including discounts at major retailers, online GP, and access to legal/financial assistance & counselling. (UK Only)
How to apply:
We want to get a sense of how you work. So, please use your cover letter to answer the following questions:
- Tell us some information on a project you're especially proud of. Why are you proud of this, and what were the challenges/trade-offs.
- What are you looking to achieve in the near future, and how can we help make that happen?
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com