Launched in 2018, kea is changing the way restaurants operate. We've built a SaaS voice product that takes calls on the behalf of the restaurant, helping customers place their orders without having to speak to someone in the store. This allows the restaurant to stop context-switching and focus on what they do best: making great food. We've raised $18m to date and we're building an amazing team to drive the world's restaurant commerce. We've experienced over 500% year-over-year revenue growth, and plan to continue that trend by providing even more value for our customers through our technology. There are tens of thousands of restaurants out there that need kea, and we're building for them.
Our Commitment as a team
We are one unit moving at high velocity. We play to win the long game. We are open and transparent. We are compassionate and care for others. As you review the below keep Our Commitment in mind. Your uniqueness is valued and differences of opinion, background, and ability are welcomed. If you think you satisfy even just a few of the below points, please apply!
About the Role
kea’s Sales team is casual, collaborative, and experimental--this role is no exception. As kea’s first Sales Development Representative (SDR) your charter will be to generate new leads for the Sales team. The challenge? Most of your lead generation will be with C-suite executives, but don’t worry, you’ve got this! Cold calling and email campaigns will be your tools for success here. You’ll work closely with Sales and Accounts leadership as well as with our CEO himself. This role has extreme growth potential and could mature into Sales leadership in the future.
What your day-to-day looks like
- Generating new sales leads (cold calls, emails, etc.)
- Booking meetings for our Sales Leads
- Collaborating with Sales, Accounts, and CEO
- Leveraging CRM, business development tools, and Chrome extensions
What sets you up for success
- 2-5 years of sales and restaurant experience--bonus if it’s sales to restaurants
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience handling C-suite executives (VP’s, CEO’s, etc.)
- Franchisee or food industry experience
- CRM and cold calling experience
What we offer:
- Generous stock option plan
- 100% employer-paid medical and mental health care benefits. Vision and dental also available.
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Ownership, responsibility, and empowerment in what you do
- Incredible teammates and a caring workplace culture